THE SCIENCE RESEARCH & INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
Manager: Dr. Nguyen Chi Tang
Deputy Manager: MA. Tran Thanh Hoang
Phone: (064) 737675
The Science Research & International Relations Dep. has the tasks of advising, summing up related science research and international relations information, giving helpful suggestions that help the rector organize the management and implementation of scientific research & international relations, namely:
- Proposing policy measures to accelerate the teaching festivals, scientific researches in order to innovate teachers’ teaching and learning methods.
- Organizing scientific research activities within the officials, teachers and students.
- Planning trade promotion, transferring technology achievements that has been resulted from scientific projects.
- Organizing conferences, seminars, publishing scientific journals magazines and materials for training work, science & technology.
- Advising, synthesizing information, suggesting helpful opinions that help the rector organize and manage the implementation of international cooperation as to receive international projects, to send students abroad for training; to organize outgoing and incoming delegations, to receive volunteer teachers; to send experts abroad to teach and work to cooperate joint-training with foreign institutions for the training of the school.
- Directing its own officials, and workers.
- Performing other duties assigned by the rector.